This is not a weight loss show. This is about redefining what it means to pursue health, where your well-being matters more than your weight. When you practice Body Kindness®, you create a more satisfying life by being good to yourself. Learn how self-compassion and acceptance help you cultivate a “caregiver” voice and quiet the “inner critic”.
Now in its third year, Rebecca Scritchfield and her guests have interesting conversations about the cultural influences that keep you stuck in “diet prison” and how to break free to create meaningful changes in your life. Instead of dieting, you’ll practice self-care, including sleep, sex, having fun, and more!
• Weekly podcast published over 50 times per year
• 5-star average review on iTunes
• 19.1K average total monthly downloads
• 3K average downloads per new episode over last 30 days
• 130,000 all-time downloads (since January 2016)
• 140% audience growth year on year (Q1 2018 v Q1 2017)
• 80+ episodes published since 2016
Superstar Guests include …
• Jes Baker – author of Landwhale and Things No One Will Tell Fat Girls
• Sarai Walker – author of bestseller Dietland, now an AMC series
• Ijeomo Oluo – author of So You Want To Talk About Race
• Sonya Renee Taylor – poet, activist and author of The Body Is Not An Apology
• Megan Crabbe – a.k.a. BodyPosiPanda, author of Body Positive Power
• Evelyn Tribole – author of Intuitive Eating
• Sandra Aamodt - Neuroscientist and TED Talk Superstar
• Peggy Orenstein – NYT Bestselling author of Girls and Sex
• Jessamyn Stanley – body positive advocate and author of Every Body Yoga
“Love this show Rebecca and Bernie! Refreshing to hear health advice that feels kind and positive instead of body hate.” - Julie Duffy Dillon, host of the Love, Food Podcast
“Thank you for bringing your wonderful philosophy and credible information into the podcast space! I have enjoyed listening and look forward to more great episodes!” – Melissa Joy RD
“I’m so glad I found this podcast. I love the emphasis on kindness, compassion and joy in overall health.” – Mashimaro
“This podcast is amazing! It always makes me think and feel, and motivates me to be a better RD.” – Andrea Paul, RD
“This conversation is opening my mind and has turned my beliefs about kindness and acceptance towards myself and others.” – itstheamarie
“This podcast and Rebecca’s book have changed my life. For the first time, I’ve heard someone who explains taking care of your body while loving it at the same time in a way that’s relatable, educated and personable.” – adriennehopew
About the Host
Rebecca Scritchfield is a well-being coach, registered dietitian nutritionist, and certified health and fitness specialist. Through her weight-neutral Body Kindness practice, she helps people create a better life with workable, interesting self-care goals. She has influenced millions through her writing, podcast, and appearances in over 100 media outlets including NBC Nightly News, CNN, the Today show, the Washington Post, O Magazine, Health, Shape, and many others. She lives in Washington, DC.
Weekly on Tue
self-help, wellbeing, wellness, eating disorder recovery, fitness, health, health at every size, healthy living
Social Media Reach
Description of Reach
Body Kindness distributes on major podcast platforms including iTunes, Stitcher and Sporty. With every ad spot ordered, we’ll promote you on our extra social media channels for no charge. This includes our Twitter account (16,200 followers), Instagram account (9,600 followers) and Facebook page (3,400 followers), as well as in the show notes on BodyKindnessBook.com.