I am the host (Tony DUrso) of Revenue Chat Radio. I interview Successful Entrepreneurs who provide actionable advice and insights.
A lot of my guests are A-List such as Mitch Russo, the former President for Tony Robbins, James Rickards--New Case For Gold--he helped the intelligence community with the first ever cyber-war games). Maura Sweeney--UN delegated Ambassador of Happiness, and many others.
- I am an Amazon Bestselling Author with four books and a great industry reputation.
- Revenue Chat broadcasts one weekly show and booked one year in advance with guests.
- Tony DUrso and Revenue Chat is on the First Page of Google in 7 out of 9 positions!
Small to medium-size businesses
Business owners, managers and CEOs
Life and Business Coaches & Consultants
Sales, Marketing, Promotion & Leadership personnel
Each episode of Revenue Chat is downloaded over 15,000 times.
Tonydurso.com receives 100,000 monthly visitors.
There are over 2 million downloads!
Social Media network over 60,000.
- Commercial (s) of your required length on each weekly show (can be in my voice or you can provide commercial).
- Featured Spot on show notes of sponsored episodes (with prominent client logo).
- Regular mentions to my social media network directing consumers to your URL.
- Featured on TakeAways page (resources page) for duration of campaign plus an added month.
- Visitors targeted by industry and sent to your URL. (Approx 5000+ per week, for each show.)
- In my email campaigns to my fans.
- Client branding on my high traffic web site.
About the Host
Born in Sicily, Italy, Tony DUrso is the self-styled “Dream Business Maker” and hosts the popular show, Revenue Chat Radio, launching fall 2015, which achieved one million downloads in its first 2 years. Tony interviews Elite Entrepreneurs who provide actionable advice and insights.
Tony’s 2nd weekly show, The Spotlight with Tony DUrso, launched June 2017 on VoiceAmerica giving Tony a prime time one-hour weekly show on the Influencers Channel. The show focuses on Stars, Greats and Game Changers.
An author in fiction and nonfiction, Tony’s latest and 4th book, Elite Entrepreneurs, topped the Amazon Bestseller List at number 2.
Academically, he graduated in the top 1 percent in the nation from La Verne University with a degree in Business Administration.
30-second audio ads use around 75 words. Simply provide the podcaster with information about your product, service, or event and they will create the 30-second ad with you. Ads can be live read during the podcast or you can supply a pre-recorded audio file.
60-second audio ads use around 150 words. Simply provide the podcaster with information about your product, service, or event and they will create the 60-second ad with you. Ads can be live read during the podcast or you can supply a pre-recorded audio file.