Trace Evidence
Trace Evidence
Premier
Society & Culture
Trace Evidence is a rapidly growing weekly true crime podcast focused on unsolved murders and disappearances. Over 400,000 downloads in just 21 episodes with very interactive listeners. The audience is constantly growing with more listeners following on social media as well as promo exchanges I have done with other shows and several networks which have supported the podcast.

My audience is over 60% between the ages of twenty-five and forty-four, with the other 40% being older than forty-four. It is 92% female. 75% of my audience has at least a two year college degree and has an income over at least $50,000 per year. 67% of my audience is married, 17% single and 13% divorced. 56% own their own home and 100% speak English.

I will help promote a business with live reads at various intervals throughout the show. There are several places at the beginning, middle and end of each episode where I can easily work an ad in. In addition to this I operate seve
ral social media accounts, as well as a website where I can also list and promote advertisers.

I speak very highly of my advertisers and discuss them with my listeners are something I truly believe in and support. I have promoted other podcasts who have reported large number increases in their downloads following my endorsement.

Available Podcast Ad Spots
On the checkout page you will be able to describe the product or service you wish to promote, define any target air dates, desired ad placement (beginning, middle, or end of the show), preferred ad style (host live read or pre-recorded audio), and provide information about your product or service.

Ad Spot Reach
Estimated number of downloads on average each episode receives within the first 30 days of airing.
Cost Qty
10-Second Ad
10-second audio ads use around 25 words. Simply provide the podcaster with information about your product, service, or event and they will create the 10-second ad with you. Ads can be live read during the podcast or you can supply a pre-recorded audio file.
I will promote your business, product, service, event for 10 seconds on my podcast.
To see pricing or to order, please or create an account.
Extras

30-Second Ad
30-second audio ads use around 75 words. Simply provide the podcaster with information about your product, service, or event and they will create the 30-second ad with you. Ads can be live read during the podcast or you can supply a pre-recorded audio file.
I will promote your business, product, service, event for 30 seconds on my podcast.
To see pricing or to order, please or create an account.
Extras

60-Second Ad
60-second audio ads use around 150 words. Simply provide the podcaster with information about your product, service, or event and they will create the 60-second ad with you. Ads can be live read during the podcast or you can supply a pre-recorded audio file.
I will promote your business, product, service, event for 60 seconds on my podcast.
To see pricing or to order, please or create an account.
Extras

Podcast Promo
I will promote your podcast on my podcast.
To see pricing or to order, please or create an account.
Extras
Please note: All orders must be completed through AdvertiseCast.com and not done outside of our platform. Failure to comply will result in advertiser and publisher account suspensions.
Can't find the right show? Contact our sales team for our full inventory.

Reach
Estimated number of downloads on average each episode receives within the first 30 days of airing.

18,000
Downloads Per Episode
Publishes On
Sun
Publishes
How frequently does the episode air.
Weekly
First Aired
05/2017
Total Episodes
Total number of episodes that are live.
11-24
My show distributes on all major podcast platforms including iTunes, Stitcher, Soundcloud, pocket casts, blubrry, Pocket Casts and more. With each ad spot we will promote you additionally on our social media accounts including 1 post on Facebook (1311 followers), 2 posts on Instragram (417 followers), inclusion in notes on personal websites (1482 monthly visitors) and 1 tweet on Twitter (862 followers). Your ad will also be included when the episode is uploaded to YouTube (232 subscribers.) I also have an account through Crowdfire where I average 100 clicked links per week, 50+ likes per week and over 200 new followers per week.
Social Media Reach
The total followers on the social media platforms your ad will be listed on.

Sample Content

Recent Episodes

Audience

Interests
Travel Music Business Technology Television Movies Music Health History True Crime Books Home Care Driving Electronics Horror Decor Fantasy
Age
25-34
35-44
Gender
Female 75% Male 25%
Household Income
$40,000-$60,000
$60,000-$80.000
Education Level
Bachelors
Masters

Tags

true crime, society, culture, news, mysteries, unsolved, white collar, middle class, upper class, college graduates, married, no children, weekly, female, twenty five, older, mature, adult, active, responsive