Trace Evidence is a rapidly growing weekly true crime podcast focused on unsolved murders and disappearances. Over 1,000,000 downloads in just 34 episodes with very interactive listeners. The audience is constantly growing with more listeners following on social media as well as promo exchanges I have done with other shows and several networks which have supported the podcast. My audience is over 60% between the ages of twenty-five and forty-four, with the other 40% being older than forty-four. It is 92% female. 75% of my audience has at least a two year college degree and has an income over at least $50,000 per year. 67% of my audience is married, 17% single and 13% divorced. 56% own their own home and 100% speak English. I will help promote a business with live reads at various intervals throughout the show. There are several places at the beginning, middle and end of each episode where I can easily work an ad in. In addition to this I operate several social media accounts, as well as a website where I can also list and promote advertisers. I speak very highly of my advertisers and discuss them with my listeners are something I truly believe in and support. I have promoted other podcasts who have reported large number increases in their downloads following my endorsement.