Join Our Team
Senior Sales Executives (Remote)
AdvertiseCast, a fast-growing podcast advertising network is seeking experienced sales executives to join our team. As a senior sales executive, your primary responsibilities include; selling podcast advertising from the largest podcast advertising network (2000+ podcasts), help win new business, and successfully manage those accounts. This is an exciting role with lots of opportunity. Our proprietary technology and internal sales tools have created efficiencies for our sales team to reach maximum results.
In this role, you will be responsible for:
- Selling ad inventory across our platform.
- Identifying new business opportunities with potential brands and agencies.
- Following-up, qualifying, nurturing, and closing sales from warm prospects.
- Building and maintaining relationships with agencies and brands as their main point of contact.
- Creating and presenting proposals, generating insertion orders, and managing ad buys from within our platform.
- Educating potential customers and partners about our business to generate interest.
- Build rapport with clients, provide excellent timely customer service, grow the accounts, and gain additional business from referrals.
- Work directly with the founding team.
Skills & Abilities
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Prior sales experience - minimum 3+ years.
- A strong rolodex with established relationships with media agency planners/buyers and direct brands.
- Experience working with ad agencies.
- Excellent negotiation skills.
- Strong networking skills.
- Excellent customer service ethos.
- Motivated by hitting sales targets.
- A general passion for on-demand audio/podcasts.
Education & Experience
- Bachelor's degree in related field preferred with 3-5 years media sales experience.
This position offers flexible working hours and an attractive compensation package. Please apply by emailing your cover letter and resume to email@example.com and also tell us - what are your top 3 favorite podcasts?