Join Our Team
Ad Operations Specialist
Title: Ad Operations Specialist
Position: Full-Time (~40-hour work week M-F)
Location: Fully Remote - Candidate must be in Mountain or Pacific Time-Zone.
Salary Range: Subject to experience
Start Date: Immediately
Who We AreAdvertiseCast, recently acquired by Liberated Syndication in June 2021 (Public Stock Symbol LSYN) provides podcast advertising solutions to independent podcasters and audio advertisers. AdvertiseCast consists of over 1500 high quality podcasts on its platform with 100+ being represented exclusively by AdvertiseCast. Media buyers and advertisers have a variety of quality audio ad inventory to choose from. AdvertiseCast has generated tens of millions of dollars to publishers with the help of its unique self-serving online marketplace, online ad portal system, and experienced sales team consisting of 10+ full-time sales executives. Come work for a fast-growing company in the podcast space today. AdvertiseCast is an equal opportunity employer.
The OpportunityYour primary role will be assisting our ad sales team in regards to all things advertising related. This includes managing podcast ad campaigns, tracking performance, providing stats to clients, sending out sample products to podcasters, managing ad copy/talking points, liaising with the advertiser that assets are being delivered, basic billing, and advertisement scheduling and placement.
In this role, you will be responsible for:
- Work closely with our ad sales team on managing ad buys within our proprietary software.
- Work with our sales team on scheduling ad flights.
- Work with podcasters to determine reach and validate from hosting reports.
- Connecting with podcasters to determine ad inventory availability.
- Working with brands and advertisers on retrieving assets for the ad buy.
- Following up with podcasters after the ad buy to report on actual downloads and air checks.
- Monitor and review air checks for quality and accuracy.
- Assist in managing the entire ad buying process for our full service clients within our proprietary software.
- Make sure ad buys reach a completion state with satisfactory results on both sides.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Friendly, yet professional work demeanor.
- Strong time management, organizational skills, and attention to detail.
- Able to work effectively with a variety of internal teams and business groups
- Has a strong interest in podcast content. You're always scanning top charts in Apple's podcast player.
- Has a passion to improve internal systems, processes, and workflows.
- Thrives working in a fast-paced environment.
- Ready to tackle new challenges if required.
- College degree.
- Prior ad operations experience.
- Have some technical chops (Running Zoom calls, Scheduling Meetings in Google Calendar, Creating and sharing Google Docs/Sheets, Creating Power Point Presentations, Sharing files, etc.)