Join Our Team
Business Development Representative
Title: Business Development Rep
Position: Full-Time (~40-hour work week M-F)
Location: Semi to Fully Remote
Who We AreAdvertiseCast, recently acquired by Liberated Syndication in June 2021 (Public Stock Symbol LSYN) provides podcast advertising solutions to independent podcasters and audio advertisers. AdvertiseCast consists of over 2,800+ high quality podcasts on its platform with 100+ being represented exclusively by AdvertiseCast.
With aggressive growth plans in place, we are looking for driven, passionate, intelligent individuals who are looking to join a strong sales organization, to continue the rapid growth of the company. This role is an amazing opportunity for someone to accelerate their sales career. AdvertiseCast is an equal opportunity employer.
The OpportunityAdvertiseCast is expanding our Sales Team and we are hiring an entry-level Business Development Rep (BDR) to join our team.
The Business Development Rep (BDR) will initiate, qualify and develop new business leads for the sales team at AdvertiseCast. The BDR will work with the sales executives to create and prioritize their target markets, understand and position our value proposition and generate attention and interest for our advertising and media opportunities.
The BDR is accountable for generating qualified leads which they will work with the Sales team to close. The goal will be to grow in the role and to learn every aspect of the sales process; from lead generation to pipeline management, creating proposals, negotiating deals, etc. The quicker you learn, the faster you progress.
The ideal candidate will possess a desire to develop their professional selling skills and must be a fit for our fun, entrepreneurial, team-based culture. This role is not targeted at an experienced sales rep, rather an individual who is driven to learn and succeed with a great attitude - we will train you on the rest!
In this role, you will be responsible for:
- Quota Attainment – "hunter" mentality, will meet / exceed monthly / quarterly sales lead objectives.
- Territory Planning – will develop and document strategy to build pipeline of leads within defined target prospects.
- Demand Generation – will create demand within a defined territory.
- Lead and Progress the contact strategy – will drive the communication / contact process through to completion.
- Weekly Reporting and Funnel Management – will complete all weekly pipeline and activity reporting in accordance with forecasting cadence.
- Customer Focus
- Ethics and Values
- Drive for Results
- Sense of Urgency
- Business Acumen / Intellectual Curiosity
- "Hunter" mentality with drive
- Strong interpersonal, communication and organizational skills
- Bachelor's degree
- Strong desire to be in professional sales
CompensationThis role offers a highly competitive compensation package based on a base salary plus commission and performance bonus. We also have a very strong benefits package.
Why AdvertiseCast?AdvertiseCast is a rapidly-growing company that will be doubling in size over the next few years. This is a unique opportunity for a strong candidate to join the team early and evolve with the organization in a variety of facets.
- Growth – We are a firm believer that finding passionate, intelligent people is the key to success. We have had great success hiring individuals "fresh out of school", who are now leaders in the organization. At AdvertiseCast, your potential is limitless.
- Change of Pace – Every day is different. As a growing company, we wear many hats and tackle many different initiatives. You will always be learning and will be working closely with the leaders/founders of the organization. You will have exposure to many aspects of the business and will have the opportunity to grow in the direction that best suits you.
- Culture – We pride ourselves on our culture. While many companies preach "work hard, play hard," we truly believe it at AdvertiseCast. We have a great team and always find time to enjoy a work-life balance.