Join Our Team
Media Operations Manager
Title: Media Operations Manager
Position: Full-Time Salaried (40-hour work weeks M-F)
Location: Fully Remote - Work from anywhere within the U.S. EST & CST time-zones preferred.
Salary Range: Subject to experience
Who We AreAdvertiseCast, recently acquired by Liberated Syndication in June 2021 (Public Stock Symbol LSYN) provides podcast advertising solutions to independent podcasters and audio advertisers. AdvertiseCast consists of over 1500 high quality podcasts on its platform with 100+ being represented exclusively by AdvertiseCast. Media buyers and advertisers have a variety of quality audio ad inventory to choose from. AdvertiseCast has generated tens of millions of dollars to publishers with the help of its unique self-serving online marketplace, online ad portal system, and experienced sales team consisting of 10+ full-time sales executives. Come work for a fast-growing company in the podcast space today. AdvertiseCast is an equal opportunity employer.
The OpportunityThis will be a dynamic role, with responsibilities centered around building relationships with our exclusive and top performing podcasters. You will cultivate strong relationships, provide support, and become the person of contact for our top-tiered publishers. You will work with our existing exclusive shows on renewing their exclusive contracts and providing monthly check-ins to all. And along with working with our current exclusives, identify new shows that would make great exclusive partnerships for tomorrow. You will also liaise with our sales team in regards to keeping them up-to-date on new shows coming aboard, pointing out shows that have significant changes (may include fast growth, fast decline, change in CPMs, taking a leave of absence, adding a new episode, etc.) and work with the sales team on future shows they'd love for us to acquire.
In this role, you will be responsible for:
- Publisher Relations - Forge strong relationships with our exclusive partnered shows and also top shows within our marketplace.
- Become the point of contact for existing shows that require extra care and provide excellent customer service.
- Assist in negotiating and renewing exclusive contracts for when they come up for renewal.
- Publisher Acquisition - Work on finding new publishers that would be a great fit for AdvertiseCast.
- Identify non-exclusive shows that would make tomorrow's great new exclusive partners.
- Work with the sales team on shows that need more sales support.
- Manage team members that on-board new publishers onto the platform.
- Discuss new shows with our sales team.
- Improve the workflow and feature set for the publisher's within the platform.
- Work with the sales team when building out media proposals.
- Identify publisher groupings/bundles that would make sense for brand buys.
- Make sure downloads/impressions are being met on campaigns and making adjustments when needed.
- Monitor campaign delivery, identify potential issues, and communicate optimization recommendations.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Friendly, yet professional work demeanor.
- Strong time management, organizational skills, and attention to detail.
- Able to work effectively with a variety of internal teams and business groups.
- Has a strong interest in podcast content. You're always scanning top charts in Apple's podcast player.
- Has a passion to improve internal systems, processes, and workflows.
- Thrives working in a fast-paced environment.
- Ready to tackle new challenges if required.
- Bachelor's degree in related field preferred (Equivalent educational experience accepted).
- Prior experience managing media at a podcast network or new media company preferred.
- Have some technical chops (Running Zoom calls, Scheduling Meetings in Google Calendar, Creating and sharing Google Docs/Sheets, Creating PowerPoint Presentations, Sharing files, etc.)
Hiring ProcessTo be considered for employment in this role, please email your resume and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Should you have the qualifications and experience that we are looking for, you will be contacted to schedule a meeting with AdvertiseCast staff. For any questions, please email email@example.com and we will respond accordingly.
- Start Date: Immediately.
- Reports to: CEO and CRO of AdvertiseCast.