Join Our Team
Senior Sales Executive
Title: Senior Sales Executive
Position: Full-Time Salaried (40-hour work weeks M-F)
Location: Fully Remote - Work from anywhere within the U.S.
Salary Range: Subject to experience
Who We AreAdvertiseCast, recently acquired by Liberated Syndication in June 2021 (Public Stock Symbol LSYN) provides podcast advertising solutions to independent podcasters and audio advertisers. AdvertiseCast consists of over 3,000+ high quality podcasts on its platform with 100+ being represented exclusively by AdvertiseCast. Media buyers and advertisers have a variety of quality audio ad inventory to choose from. AdvertiseCast has generated tens of millions of dollars to publishers with the help of its unique self-serving online marketplace, online ad portal system, and experienced sales team consisting of 10+ full-time sales executives. Come work for a fast-growing company in the podcast space today. AdvertiseCast is an equal opportunity employer.
In this role, you will be responsible for:
- Selling ad inventory across our platform.
- Identifying new business opportunities with potential brands and agencies.
- Following-up, qualifying, nurturing, and closing sales from warm prospects.
- Building and maintaining relationships with agencies and brands as their main point of contact.
- Creating and presenting proposals, generating insertion orders, and managing ad buys from within our platform.
- Educating potential customers and partners about our business to generate interest.
- Build rapport with clients, provide excellent timely customer service, grow the accounts, and gain additional business from referrals.
- Work directly with the founding team.
Skills & Abilities
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Prior sales experience - minimum 3+ years.
- A strong rolodex with established relationships with media agency planners/buyers and direct brands.
- Experience working with ad agencies.
- Excellent negotiation skills.
- Strong networking skills.
- Excellent customer service ethos.
- Motivated by hitting sales targets.
- A general passion for on-demand audio/podcasts.
Education & Experience
- Bachelor's degree in related field preferred with 3-5 years media sales experience.
- Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage.
- Long-Term Disability Coverage.
- 401(k) Saving Plan.
- Paid Vacations and Holidays.
- Opportunities for Flexible Work Arrangements.
- Educational Opportunities.
Why AdvertiseCast?AdvertiseCast is a rapidly-growing company that will be doubling in size over the next few years. This is a unique opportunity for a strong candidate to join the team early and evolve with the organization in a variety of facets.
- Growth – We are a firm believer that finding passionate, intelligent people is the key to success. We have had great success hiring individuals "fresh out of school", who are now leaders in the organization. At AdvertiseCast, your potential is limitless.
- Change of Pace – Every day is different. As a growing company, we wear many hats and tackle many different initiatives. You will always be learning and will be working closely with the leaders/founders of the organization. You will have exposure to many aspects of the business and will have the opportunity to grow in the direction that best suits you.
- Culture – We pride ourselves on our culture. While many companies preach "work hard, play hard," we truly believe it at AdvertiseCast. We have a great team and always find time to enjoy a work-life balance.