Mayday is the only continuous podcast covering The Handmaid's Tale on HULU. We reach a very passionate, educated, engaged audience that is 80% plus female. They enjoy drama, comedy, sci-fi, dystopia, and romance. They are diverse and intelligent and have money to spend.
Handmaid's Tale was the winner of 8 Prime Time Emmy Awards including Outstanding Drama, the first ever for a streaming service. We also leverage our audience's interest and our access to media screeners to cover other content that interests our audience.
We cover everything about the show producing exciting, original content. We have a great working relationship with the HULU PR team in charge of Handmaid's Tale which provides us with access to cast, crew, and content directly from HULU.
We offer a number of ways to promote your product including the podcast, social media (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter) and our website. We strive to create fun, engaging content for our audience.
- Analysis and discussion of every episode of the show during the season
- Interviews with the cast and creators of the show, including Emmy Winner Ann Dowd, Yvonne Strahovski, Executive Producer & former NBC President Warren Littlefield, and Emmy Nominated Costume Designer Ane Crabtree.
- Contests and giveaways such as our Handmaid's Tale Costume contest judged by Handmaid's Tale Costume Designer Ane Crabtree, giveaways of great Handmaid's Tale themed items from great designers.
- Coverage of other TV shows/movies that relate to our audience including shows featuring strong female stories, casts, characters or that fit with the interests of our audience such as Alias Grace (Netflix), Godless (Netflix), Marvels Runaways (HULU), and more. We use these to continue to provide compelling content beyond Handmaid's Tale.
- Constant coverage of news about the show's cast, creators, and Margaret Atwood the source novel's author.
- Interviews and coverage of social justice issues with people who are making a positive impact in the world.
About the Host
Host Name: Tiana, Sarah, Crystal & Justin
Tiana, Sarah, Crystal,Justin, and friends are upbeat, intelligent hosts that do an authentic, entertaining podcast. Comfortable doing ads with any tone and are ready to work with you. Totally flexible and relatable.
NOTE! Mayday has a unique foothold on social media for the audience. We are members of a invite only Facebook group created by HULU call #Maidez which has a ever growing membership currenly at 4,300+. This group was created to promote The Handmaid's Tale specifically and we have been in this group since it was launched. HULU allows us to promote our podcast and post episodes in the group. This offers advertisers a unique opportunity to engage with an audience that is truly focused on what we produce.
We maintain an active social media presence on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram. We publish content on daily basis and engage actively with the audience.